Best Dental Clinic in Seawoods, Navi Mumbai
Casa Dentique is a premier dental clinic in Navi Mumbai that focuses on providing excellent dental care services to patients from all over Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, and Raigad districts.
We offer a range of services, including general dental care, such as teeth cleaning, filling and extractions, as well as specialized services, such as implants, braces, root canals and periodontics.
We also specialize in cosmetic dentistry services, such as teeth whitening, veneers, smile makeovers, and much more.
Casa Dentique is considered one of the best dental clinic in Seawoods for our high-quality care, including accurate diagnoses, effective treatment plans, and compassionate care. Furthermore, our clinic is fitted with state-of-the-art technology and equipment such as a fully equipped OT setup with general anesthesia.
Our dental clinic is headed by highly qualified Dr. Parth Shah, a young and dedicated Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon in Seawoods, Navi Mumbai. He founded Casa Dentique along with Dr. Kopal Vij, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon and has acquired Fellowship in Orthognathic surgery from Austria
At Casa Dentique, we strive hard to meet the needs and expectations of our patients, provide them with high-quality care, and help them achieve and maintain good oral health. We rank high on patient satisfaction, evident through positive reviews and referrals.
Top Dental Services Offered By Casa Dentique
Smile design is the process of creating a custom plan to improve the appearance of a person’s smile. It may involve a combination of cosmetic dentistry procedures such as teeth whitening, veneers, and orthodontics to improve the teeth’ size, shape, color, and alignment.
Smile design aims to create a natural-looking and harmonious smile that enhances a person’s overall facial appearance and self-confidence.
Dental implants are a popular treatment option for people who have lost one or more teeth. The implants, made of titanium, are placed in the jawbone to act as the root of a replacement tooth.
They provide a stable foundation for the restoration, allowing it to function like a natural tooth and improving the patient’s ability to eat and speak.
Painless Extraction of Wisdom Teeth
Our dentists at Casa Dentique have years of experience with wisdom tooth removal. They are well-versed in how to carry out this routine surgery with the least amount of pain and discomfort.
Wisdom tooth removal is completely pain-free due to our skilled application of local anesthetic and patient aftercare.
Pediatric Dental Surgery
It is a dental procedure performed on children under general anesthesia, which means they are unconscious and do not feel any pain.
This procedure may be necessary if a child has a dental condition requiring extensive treatment, such as multiple extractions being treated safely while awake.
Why choose us?
Dr. Parth Shah – An Ace Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon in Seawoods, Navi Mumbai
- Dr. Parth Shah is a proficient oral and maxillofacial surgeon and implantologist, having extensive knowledge and expertise in his chosen field.
- He is the founder and principal oral and maxillofacial surgeon at Casa Dentique, a state-of-the-art dental clinic in Navi Mumbai. Apart from dentistry, he also has a keen interest in rhinoplasty, hair transplants, and non-invasive procedures such as fillers, Botox, hair removal, etc.
- Dr. Parth Shah did his BDS from Dr. DY Patil University, Navi Mumbai, in 2015. Then he completed his MDS in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery from Dr. DY Patil University, Navi Mumbai, in 2019.
- He is one of the most sought-after oral and maxillofacial surgeon in Seawoods, Navi Mumbai, for his expertise in cosmetic dentistry, maxillofacial procedures, and preventative dentistry.
- Furthermore, he is a member of the Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons of India.
- He believes in providing personalized care, and his patients feel safe and secure due to his friendly, warm nature.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ask your friends and family members for recommendations.
- Check online reviews to get an idea of what other people have experienced with local dentists.
- Schedule a consultation with a few dentists to get a feel for their practice and find one that best fits your needs.
- Research the credentials of any dentist you are considering.
- Check with your insurance provider for a list of dentists in your area covered under your plan.
The cost of a dental consultation in India can vary greatly depending on the type of services provided and the location of the clinic. Generally, consultations can cost between Rs. 200 to Rs. 1000.
However, some dental clinics may charge more for specialized services or procedures. It is best to check with the dental clinic or provider directly to get an accurate estimate of the cost of a consultation.
Fillings can last for many years, depending on several factors, such as the type of filling material used and the location of the filling. Composite fillings typically last between 5 and 10 years, while amalgam fillings can last up to 15 years.